Grid81 Grid81

Neat

but its been done before,
oh so many times.

i guess congrats on getting the sponsorship.

Escape From Slugville Escape From Slugville

zup

well, since i cant finish my platformer in time, kudos for the 500 bucks.

although, you still could've taken the time to put a real plot in it, instead of rushing it to the first month of the contest.

Battalion: Nemesis Battalion: Nemesis

great game

i'm a big fan of advance wars, espacially "black hole rising", one of the best.

this was a nice game with lots of the game's original tactics and it was very fun. The reason its not a 10, its cuz one of the things that are cool about AW, is the fight scene (when you attack another unit), so for me that's the only thing lacking from this game.

kudos, though.

Keytar Hero II Keytar Hero II

sooo..

you basicly....ANIMATED....Frets on Fire? And, obviously changed the name...even the keys are the same, soo yeah

I dont give you a lower score because you did animate the whole thing yourself so kudos, but you should at least say "Hey this is a Flash version of Frets on fire"

That's all im sayin.

NG Level Icon Maker NG Level Icon Maker

wow

Mr. T! long time no seeing that guy.

very nice game with lots of options. i really love the controls and the way they are displayed.

nice job

smokinjoeevil responds:

Thanks a lot! Even though i didn't get everything in there I wanted to before submitting, I did find it amazing how many combinations I was able to come up with just in testing and tooling around with the thing. Probably why I didn't get to as much art-pieces as I wanted... each time I tested I ended up playing it longer than I should have!

MindFeed MindFeed

nice K guare!

very freaking entertaining!

we should do something sometime!

Blue Custom! Blue Custom!

nice game

it has a bug, when the game is over and you start the game again, the space where you write your name is still there during the second game.

overall nice twist of a classic game.

Newgrounds Info: Extended Newgrounds Info: Extended

it had good info

but this was already done dude, what gives..

Sittin' at a Bar Sittin' at a Bar

pretty nice game dude

it gave some minutes of fun

Pico Blast Pico Blast

nice game

i passed it with my first life, with a laser spread, in like less than 4 min and let pico die lolz

i had 1800 ft to go when i defeated the brain so it was like i reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally long way down to see him splash